9" Paris Pepper Mill | Graphite
This new limited edition graphite finish brings a sublime touch to the grain of the wood and gives the Paris mill a bold and contemporary feel. In addition to being the perfect instrument, this iconic 9" pepper mill from Peugeot is an ultra-trendy decorative item. The lifetime-guaranteed mechanism is made from steel in our workshops and has been designed to reveal all the aromas of black, white, green and red pepper, as well as pink peppercorns (if mixed with another pepper) and coriander seeds. With its u'Select adjustment system for accurately changing the grind setting, this mill is a must-have. Simply turn the graduated ring at the base of the mill and choose any of the settings between 1 and 6 (1 is the finest).
- Made in France
- New anthracite grey finish with a slightly metallic effect
- Wood sourced from French PEFC™-certified forests
- u'Select grind adjustment system with six predefined grind settings
- Water-based paint and varnish
- Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- For grinding black, white, green and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds
- Ready to use: peppercorns included
- Beechwood manual pepper mill 9"
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund or be subject to a restocking fee if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.