Working at Bella & Wren
At Bella & Wren, we have a vision to create a space that inspires, encourages, and decorates the lives of our customers. Our mission is to provide hand-curated pieces that are designed to last and make our customers feel great about themselves.
Our team members are the ambassadors of our Company’s vision and mission. We value work ethic and reward hard work. Being part of our team is being part of the Bella & Wren community!
- Sales Associate
We are currently seeking experienced stylists to join our team! This is a full-time opportunity; weekend availability is required.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, responsibilities of our Stylists include:
- Focusing mainly on the fitting room and styling appointment section of our day-to-day at Bella & Wren. Helping customers put together outfits and feel good in what they're putting on their bodies.
- Delivering superior service to our customers and assisting with their styling needs (and supporting other team members who are doing the same!)
- Helping to achieve store sales targets and ensuring customers are aware of all current promotions in the store
- Providing support to the Operations Manager and Owners
- Knowledgeable of all Company policies and procedures and working with the Operations Manager to ensure they are followed by the team
- Daily communication and regular meetings with the Operations Manager and Owners
- Stepping up to any task or challenge that is needed - help with inventory, steaming, merchandising, or cleaning up a mess in the break room, no task is too small (or big!) for our team
Our Ideal Candidate is passionate about fashion and has proven experience in a styling role! They are a sales superstar, who loves building rapport with customers. They are positive, professional, and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- 3-5 years of progressive retail experience, holding roles such as Keyholder, Floor Supervisor, Assistant manager, or other applicable retail leadership role.
- Post-secondary education relating to Fashion is considered an asset!
- Starting wage of $20.00 per hour
- Option to participate in the Company's extended health benefits plan
- Store discount
- We don't work evenings! All shifts typically end no later than 5:30pm
- Team building events
Weekends are the busiest time at Bella & Wren, so we are seeking candidates who are available to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday)!
Sales Associate -
We are currently hiring a Sales Associate to join our community at Bella & Wren in Fort Langley!
The Ideal Candidate is a leader with a natural desire to support and encourage the people they work with. You are a sales superstar and love fostering relationships with people. Organization and planning come second nature to you, as do positivity and professionalism.
• Taking overall responsibility of the floor from open to close, ensuring all daily tasks and responsibilities are completed
• Knowledgeable of all Company policies and procedures and ensuring those are followed by the team
• Daily communication with team
• Stepping up to any task or challenge that is needed – help with inventory, merchandising, or cleaning up a mess in the break room, no task is too small (or big!) for our team
• Staying calm and professional, no matter the situation
• Option to participate in the Company's extended health benefits plan
• Paid subscription to Headspace meditation app
• Store discount
• We don't work evenings! All shifts typically end no later than 5:30pm
• Team building events
Weekends are the busiest time at Bella & Wren, so we are seeking candidates who are available to work weekends!
Thinking of applying?
If you've never shopped with us, we invite you to come by our newly renovated store or look around online - www.bellawren.ca. If you feel our store is the type of environment you would love to work in (or if you are a Bella & Wren regular and already know you love it), we invite you to apply!
You can apply online by sending your CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or If you prefer in person, you can drop off your resume and cover letter in store - ask for Sabrina (our Operations Manager) when you arrive.
We look forward to hearing from you!
"Working for Bella & Wren for the last 6+ years has filled my passion for design with inspiration and beauty. We get to meet new and interesting people while welcoming back our regular customers who we have gotten to know over the years. Every day we look for ways to improve our daily tasks of simplifying and enhancing our roles towards better customer service. We also get to be part of what’s new and exciting each season while sharing these experiences with each other in our workdays. For me, it has been a pleasure to watch how this company has grown and developed."
“Bella and Wren is a fun and bustling place to be on the weekends where you can build relationships with loyal customers and friendly co-workers. I love working for a company that supports local female businesses and curates beautiful quality pieces.”
"I’m incredibly grateful to have had the pleasure of working at Bella & Wren for almost a year now. I am continuously impressed with the attitude and spirit of all my coworkers – there is a strong sense of loyalty, passion and camaraderie. I find working for Bella & Wren to also be incredibly rewarding, with my work always being appreciated and my ideas and opinions being heard by the owners. They really embody a positive working environment for all of their employees. Combine this with Bella & Wrens fast pace, high energy and fun atmosphere, I can genuinely say I love working here".
" I've worked full-time at Bella & Wren for just about a year now and have really enjoyed my time here! I've had the pleasure of working both in the store and on their marketing team and I genuinely enjoy coming to work every day. Working in a fun, female empowered environment is definitely a perk of the job and the team is so lovely to work with. In my position on the marketing team I love the creative freedom I have to produce fun and exciting content for the brand and collaborate with the owners to bring their visions to life. It's great working with a company that wants to evolve and have their staff come on their growth journey with them."
"I've worked here for a couple years now and am happy to say that I've had nothing but a positive experience. Bella & Wren is a fast pace, good energy and fun environment for anyone to work. I am thankful to work here at Bella & Wren!"
"Bella & Wren is full of personality and kind-hearted people. I have yet to work at a place with such a warm and inviting atmosphere. So many laughs and good times have been shared over the last few years, and for that, I will always appreciate my time here. A big thanks to the owners for always going out of their way to ensure everyone feels happy and valued!"
I've worked at Bella & Wren for just over 3 years now and can genuinely say I look forward to coming to work everyday. I've learnt and grown a lot since working here, through both the freedom and responsibility they have given me in my role. I love the people I work with and have so much fun at work everyday!