Beak open in song, the nightingale on this talisman encourages the wearer to let the beauty of their voice be heard, even in the darkest hours.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, Pyrrha is committed to environmental responsibility — their jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
HOLIDAY EXCHANGE POLICY
Our holiday exchange period will be December 27 - January 8, 2024.
IN STORE PURCHASES
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.