All Over Oil
Our All-Over Oil is a powerful, lightweight restorative oil that sinks in beautifully, leaving skin smooth, bright, and glowing. Formulated with unrefined, cold processed oils that retain all of the oils nutrients found within. Made with a potent blend of five powerful nutrient-rich oils including the precious prickly pear, which contains more vitamin E than any other oil and naturally-occurring trans-retinoic acid from rosehips. This daily restorative treatment combines antioxidants, amino acids, and mineral. The All-Over Oil is ideal for all skin-types, including mature and acne prone skin. Scented with Roman Chamomile and Bergamot pure essential oils.
WHY IT WORKS
- Formulated with 5 botanical seed oils that are nutrient-dense, without the use of any fillers typically found in most oil bases.
- Contains trans-retinoic acid (from rosehips), a naturally occurring form of vitamin A, of which retinol is a synthetic compound of. Rosehip oil is a powerful, do-it-all oil known to brighten and even the skin, regenerate and heal, enhances elasticity, and collagen production.
- Revives dull, fatigued skin with vitamin B and C from the baobab seed oil.
- Antioxidants and omegas help to replenish and lock in moisture while stimulating skin’s natural process of rejuvenation.
Prickly Pear is highly moisturizing and skin softening, providing you an immediate glow. It delivers hydration and helps to minimize hyperpigmentation and rosacea.
Native to Africa and often referred to as the “tree of life” and is packed with vitamins B, C, and omega 3s - when used for the skin, it helps combat dry, aging, and dull skin.
An emollient-rich oil which assists in the support the natural outer barrier of the skin. It locks in hydration by creating a protective barrier for the skin.
Jojoba contains remarkably similar properties to our skin’s own sebum. This helps maintain and regulate sebum production which will help skin and hair from looking oily while preventing acne caused by clogged pores. It is an ingredient that both nourishes and protects skin, lips, and hair.
Gently massage a few drops to face, body and hair as the final step in your beauty routine.
Full Ingredient List
Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamont) Fruit Oil. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Cruelty-Free, Toxin-Free, Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Phthalate-Free, Fragrance-Free, Palm Oil-Free, Vegan.
HOLIDAY EXCHANGE POLICY
Exchanges can be made from December 27 - January 12
We are happy to issue an exchange or store credit on a gift card to use at a later date. Sorry no refunds. Customer must have a receipt or gift receipt present.
Items must have its original tag attached and can not be previously worn or used.
Thank you so much for supporting our small business! We appreciate your understanding & patience during this busy holiday season.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R9 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.