Waterloo Marble Bowl MED
The Waterloo collection is oh-so-wavy! Adorned with elegant flutes at every turn, these dazzling white marble bowls are an eye-catching accent to any room. Their weighty feel and glistening appearance have an almost esoteric appeal, with every piece containing its own set of natural tonal striations.
At Be Home, their marble products are sourced from Agra, home of the Taj Mahal otherwise known as one of the world’s great marble masterpieces. Each piece has been crafted by a pair of hands before finding itself in yours.
- Measurements: 10" D X 2" H
- Comprised of recrystallized carbonite minerals.
- Ethically crafted in small batches.
- Made in India.
Care Instructions: Hand wash with mild soap. Avoid harsh abrasives to preserve best condition.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, appearance may vary slightly. Each of product is crafted by a pair of hands before making it into yours–making them truly one-of-a-kind.
SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.