No Tox Life
Vegan Dish Block
This zero-waste vegan dish-washing block soap bar is a cleaning powerhouse with a rich, sudsy lather. Cuts stubborn grime and grease on dishes, pots and pans. With added aloe vera to be gentle on your hands. You can even use it for cleaning-duty all over your home. Take stains out of laundry, take labels off of jars, spot clean your carpet, use it to wipe down counters... it's a truly multipurpose product.
This HUGE bar is great for intense industrial use, like in a pottery studio, mechanic shop, or daycare center. No Tox Life uses theirs for months at the studio sink and it's about halfway used. For one person at home, it can last up to 9-18 months. For a household of two people, it can last up to 4.5-9 months. For larger households, it will typically be used at a faster rate.
How to use: Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. Wet sponge, for plates, bowls and cups, and rub dish block bar to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer. For extra sparkly dishes: wipe dishes dry with a cloth.
Pro kitchen tip: Use the same dish washing block suds to clean your sink when it gets dirty, this can be used on porcelain, stainless, stone and glass sinks safely. We have seen customers use it to clean dirty & stained oven top surfaces as well! Please note: using a strong scourer exclusively on the block will wear it down faster than using a soft sponge.
Vegan Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate* Decyl Glucoside* Sodium Cocoate* Quillaja Saponaria (organic)** Glycerin* Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (organic) Purified Water, Sodium Carbonate (mineral derived) *Plant-derived cleansers **From The South American Soap Bark Tree. Vegan. Phosphate-free. Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free. Cruelty-free. Septic safe, greywater safe, biodegradable. Made without palm oil.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R9 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.