Bella & Wren Books
This Is Home
This Is Home: The Art of Simple Living
This is Home is a back-to-basics guide on how to create authentic wholehearted interiors. It''s about living simply - finding the essence of what makes you happy at home and creating spaces that reflect your needs and style. Filled with clever ideas and creative spaces it shows that you don't need a huge budget to create a beautiful home. This is Home provides examples and case studies of places with a global and timeless feel that haven't always been renovated in the traditional sense but are true homes.
Featuring eight case studies from Australia, the US and Europe, and nearly 200 colour photographs, This is Home will inspire you with beautiful, authentic places you want to be - today.
The big picture: how to determine your decorating personality, and what''s authentic for you.
Starting over: let go of the past and create a home for the person you are today, with a focus on decision-making and the art of editing.
Living for now: Work out a budget for your time and money using your values as a guide. Where you can spend and save when it comes to creating lasting interiors.
The Art of ingenuity: Think creatively, not expensively, when it comes to making changes at home. Going beyond the usual suspects can help you to create a home that''s distinctively yours.
The poetry of space: Successful spaces are all about addition and subtraction, positive and negative. How to create balance within a room while reflecting your decorating style.
The feel of a home: Create interiors that make you feel, and have an emotional connection. How to introduce decorative elements that make for authentic interiors.
Surrounding spaces: Key ideas to consider when creating your place in relation to its environment - from the surrounding landscape to local community.
Maintaining the focus: Ways to evolve what''s important for you and keep focussed on your aesthetic and lifestyle.
Happy renewal: How to keep your home fresh without exhausting or expensive overhauls.
Rest and revive: How our homes can function as a place to rest our bodies, rejoice in our relationships and restore our values.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.