Bella & Wren Books
The New Mediterranean
A modernist take on Mediterranean aesthetics, a new movement in interior design embraces sumptuous minimalism through warm, earthy tones, and natural materials. In southern locations such as Australia, California, and Brazil, but also in places like New York and Copenhagen-the Mediterranean sensibility echoes itself in these locales through a variety of reasons, be it former colonial influences, a similar sunny climate, or simply an appreciation for the Mediterranean way of life. The New Mediterranean - Homes and Interiors under the Southern Sun showcases inspiring residences and vacation homes around the world that combine rustic, earthy tones with colorful fabrics, ceramics and glass. The book introduces the designers, architects, and brands who are bringing the style to life, outlining key elements in order to show how to create this look at home. More than a design trend, this is a philosophy to transform interiors into havens of light, craftsmanship, and simplicity.
ISBN - 13:9783899559811
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund or be subject to a restocking fee if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.