Bella & Wren Books
The Monocle Book Of The Home
From the team at Monocle, a look at some of the coziest and most creative homes around the world.
Good homes are places where lives unfold, families grow up, dogs jump on sofas, and friends share meals. They’re also spaces to find some solitude—a quiet corner to read a book or have a Saturday afternoon nap. Homes need to do it all—they sustain you, inspire you, and tell your story through architecture, design, and collections.
Monocle has always celebrated everything that makes a space a home when covering residences—whether featuring a city hideaway, a modernist seaside residence, or a summer outpost in a forest. The Monocle team brings this all together in one volume that explores individual homes, housing projects old and new, communities of self-builders, even whole neighborhoods where a simple philosophy of building well has created quality of life for many.
The Monocle Book of the Home is packed with great photography that delivers the bigger picture and the smallest details alongside fascinating essays full of advice by key thinkers, writers, and designers. As we spend more time at home than ever, this is a book that could change how you live.ISBN13: 9780500971147
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.