Bella & Wren Books
The Modern Caravan
A gorgeous book celebrating travel, adventure, and beautifully styled rolling homes.
The Modern Caravan is a warm invitation into rolling homes designed for life on the open road.
Brimming with evocative storytelling and hundreds of photographs showcasing handsome interiors and stunning landscapes, this book features more than 35 stories from solo travelers, couples, and families who traded the comforts of a rooted life for ever-changing vistas and eye-opening experiences.
Readers will meet a family exploring Australia in a cozy vintage camper filled with plants and natural wood finishes; a young couple designing a modern trailer inspired by the colors and textures of the high desert; and a couple who renovated their chic Airstream with green velvet seating, floral wallpaper, and herringbone wood floors.
Balancing style with function, each carefully crafted tiny home is the result of long-held dreams, ingenuity, and imagination.
EXPERT AUTHOR: Kate Oliver is a celebrated Airstream builder and designer. Her work has been profiled in Dwell, Remodelista, Domino, Apartment Therapy, and Design*Sponge, among others. In this book, she draws on her experience as a designer, builder, storyteller, and photographer to create a one-of-a-kind book full of wanderlust and inspiration—the ultimate guide to beautiful small-space living.
SPEAKS TO WANDERLUST TREND: The book speaks to anyone eager for products and experiences that offer an escape into a world of simple pleasures and exploration. With gorgeous travel photography, engaging stories, and practical tips, this package will appeal to design enthusiasts, armchair travelers, and anyone who dreams of a life of adventure.
BEAUTIFUL GIFT: This is the perfect gift for anyone who loves road trips, outdoor adventure, or interior design. The book includes hundreds of gorgeous photographs and makes for a thoughtful present to give along with any adventure accessory or decor object—a flannel shirt, a ceramic bowl, or a beautiful blanket—and the eye-catching package will add beauty wherever it’s displayed.
- People interested in travel and alternative living spaces
- Interior designers
- Armchair travelers
- Weekend adventurers and road trippers
- Followers of the #vanlife movement
- Fans of Cabin Porn and The New Bohemians
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.