Ester & Erik
Taper Candle 50cm
Iconic taper candles
The classic taper candle was the very first candle to be dipped in our production, and even though this was more than 30 years ago, it continues to be a best-seller by far. The candle’s fine, pointed top has always made it unique – a distinctive feature from which it derives the elegant, slender look that distinguishes it as an ester & erik candle.
Material: The candle is made of 100% pure fragrance-free paraffin wax from Europe’s leading producer. The candle is produced at our factory in Denmark, and the wick is made of 100% cotton.
Foot: The foot of the candle is conical in shape, which means that the candle fits most candle holders.
Self-extinguishing: The candle is self-extinguishing, so the flame dies out 2-3 centimeters from the bottom (however, we recommend to never leave lit candles unattended).
Extinguishing guide: We recommend using a candle extinguisher to extinguish the candle. This avoids smoke, and ensures that the candle is completely extinguished, thus preventing the wick from smouldering. A candle extinguisher will completely extinguish the burning wick, so the wick remains intact.
For candles with a lacquer, gold or silver coating, it is important – after putting out the candle with an extinguisher – to remove the outermost layer of lacquer from the depression around the wick so that the candle can be relit without any difficulty.
Candle-burning tips: To ensure that the candle burns in the best possible way, we recommend keeping the wick short, placing candles min. 10 cm apart, and avoiding placing candles in draughts or above a radiator.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.