The Stain Brush is the ideal tool for removing stains on all fabrics, from delicate knits to sturdy linens. Rather than working a stain with your finger, use this brush to effectively treat the target area without harming the fabric. It is not recommended to use paper towels, washcloths, napkins, or sponges, as they leave behind bigger messes.
How to use
1. Pretreat Stains: Wet the brush and stained area, apply Stain Solution and let the brush do the work.
2. For Stubborn Stains: On durable fabrics, mix Stain Solution and All-Purpose Bleach Alternative to create a paste and scrub with the brush. Do not use on silk or wool.
3. To clean: Wash with hot water by hand.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
Our Holiday exchange policy has now expired. No items purchased over the 2020 Christmas season are eligible for return/store credit or exchange.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
For exchanges, please include the new size you would prefer. A $10 exchange shipping fee will be charged to the original form of payment.
Once your return/exchange or store credit is confirmed via email, please have the item returned within 10 days.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.