Rosemary & Lemon Hand Balm
Need a deep nourishing therapy for your irritated skin? This hand balm will come to the rescue of your dry skin areas, just like your hands, constantly exposed to external damage.
Made from a mix of deeply nourishing ingredients, our hand balm moisturizes, soothes, repairs and promotes tissue healing. All those powerful natural ingredients come together as a winning formula to keep your hands soft, young and protected.
This balm contains rosemary, lemon and lime essential oils for a fresh scent, fruity and herbal at the same time.
Shea butter :
Our hand balm is made from 25% shea butter, which is one of the most deeply nourishing natural ingredient. Shea butter is a good source of Vitamin A, which helps to protect the skin and fight against eczema, sunburns or any kind of blemishes.
Coconut oil :
Coconut oil has surprising moisturizing and soothing properties for the skin. This oil is quickly absorbed by the skin and has anti-aging properties because it naturally stimulates collagen production.
Apricot oil :
This miraculous oil has the power to moisturize the skin without leaving a greasy effect on it. It penetrates the skin quickly, improves skin’s texture, prevents aging and also stimulates collagen production.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Behenate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.
HOLIDAY EXCHANGE POLICY
Exchanges can be made from December 27 - January 12
We are happy to issue an exchange or store credit on a gift card to use at a later date. Sorry no refunds. Customer must have a receipt or gift receipt present.
Items must have its original tag attached and can not be previously worn or used.
Thank you so much for supporting our small business! We appreciate your understanding & patience during this busy holiday season.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R9 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.