Bella & Wren Books
Plant Society: Create An Indoor Oasis For Your Urban Space
Plant Society is your 101 guide on how to love and keep indoor plants. Even if you've killed every house plant in the past, plant-cultivator and stylist Jason Chongue will show you that it''s really not that difficult. Covering everything from basic plant care and re-potting, to plants suited to pets and propagating, this book will help remove your fear of gardening and inspire you to create your own indoor oasis. It includes profiles of 25 ideal tropical indoor plants, organised from the most low-maintenance species through to the more exotic and labour-intensive plants. On top of this, the book offers styling advice including how to decorate different rooms in your home with plants, as well as suggestions on pots and planters to give your plants more personality. Throughout the book, you'll also find interviews with ''Plant People'' from around the world, who provide an insight into their unique relationships with house plants. Indoor gardening really is this simple and fun!
About the Author
Jason Chongue is a Melbourne-based architect, interior designer and plant cultivator. His love for all things green led him to collect a huge number of rare and unusual plants sourced through long-nurtured relationships with other growers, both in Australia and overseas. Jason is one half of The Plant Society, an online social network for gardeners, offering information on greenery and plants for sale. Jason's mammoth plant collection and unique interiors have been featured heavily across the Australian media and on international blogs.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R9 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.