Bella & Wren Books
Oh She Glows For Dinner by Angela Liddon
For more than a decade, Angela Liddon has been one of the biggest names in the healthy cooking blogosphere. Famous for her flavorful, creative, and whole foods approach to plant-based cooking, Angela’s recipes are beloved by all, whether you are vegan, plant-based curious, or simply looking to add more energizing ingredients to your meals without sacrificing an ounce of satisfaction. Now, in her third, much-anticipated cookbook, Oh She Glows for Dinner, Angela gives readers her foolproof recipes, tips, and tricks for creating super tasty, always nourishing dinners that will have the whole family glowing from the inside out.
In Oh She Glows for Dinner, Angela shares her Glow Getters meal prep plans, helpful make-ahead tips, and favorite seasonal and holiday menus, as well as one-pot and on-the-glow meals that will help streamline your busy week. Storage and reheating instructions remove time-consuming guesswork, and a handy new label index helps you look up dishes based on allergies or food preferences such as gluten-free, freezer-friendly, one pot, nut-free, and more. Angela’s thorough, easy-to-follow recipes help you feel like she’s cooking with you in your kitchen. With irresistible, light meals like Kitchen Sink Sheet Pan Buddha Bowl and Mediterranean Smashed Chickpea Salad with Tzatziki Aioli and cozy, hearty meals like Portobello Boats with Rosemary-Lentil Crumble and Italian One Pot Buttery Tomato, White Beans, and Farro, dinner can be chock full of flavor and nutritious at the same time. And don’t forget dessert: treats like O Canada! Spiced Maple Cream Torte with Warm Apple Pie Compote and Brain Child Cherry-Lemon Coconut Cream Pops make mealtimes (and snack times) a little extra sweet while utilizing ingredients you can feel good about. With its inspiring, yet practical approach, Angela’s latest collection of feel good recipes will become a dog-eared staple in your kitchen for years to come!ISBN: 9780735238190
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.