Tofino Soap Company
Natural Sea Sponge
Sea sponges are the most natural and healthy way to cleanse and care for the skin! The Sea Sponge is a renewable natural resource and has amazing regenerative powers as the natural process of the tide and currents will pick up sponges and they will re-grow in new locations. Sea sponges are highly absorbent, create a luxurious lather, are softly textured, and are suitable for the most sensitive of skin.
We completely understand if an item doesn’t work out, and will happily offer you a refund. If you are local, online orders can be returned in-store, if not please follow the steps below:
- Email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order.
- You will be emailed a Return Number for sending the order back to us. Please ensure the items are sent back within 10 days.
- Place items in original box and securely seal (please include the original invoice in your return parcel). Ensure the Return Number is clearly visible on the box.
- The package can be dropped off at any Canada Post/shipping carrier’s location.
- Returns must be sent pre-paid and insured with a tracking number.
Rules and Exceptions
- Online orders and returns must been requested within 7 days of receiving your items
- Once a Return Number has been sent to you, please have the item returned within 10 days
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It may not be washed, worn or damaged. If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.
- All sale items, bodysuits, intimates, cosmetics, jewellery and scarves are final sale.
Please note Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
- Merchandise purchased at over 20% off will be final sale.
Exchanges can happen in-store with the item in sellable condition and with original invoice.We do offer exchanges through mail as well! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the style number and size you would prefer. A $10 exchange shipping fee will be charged to the original form of payment.