Bella & Wren Books
Decorating in black and white is perennially popular and eternally chic. Hilary Robertson demonstrates how, whether used alone or together, these contrasting shades can create dramatic effects at home, from the classic to the eclectic.
Sought-after interiors stylist Hilary Robertson celebrates the stylish simplicity of the monochromatic home―elegant interiors in black, white, and every shade of grey in between. In the first chapter, The Monochrome Palette, Hilary analyzes five different monochrome schemes, providing moodboards for different effects: In Black and White, Grey Matters, Shades of Pale, Dark Looks, and In the Mix. Following on, Let there be Light provides examples of interiors with a whiter, brighter approach, while The Dark Room visits homes that have employed darker monochrome palettes. Next, in Monochrome Home, Hilary Robertson shows how to bring the look right up to date, visiting the fabulously inspiring homes of artists, architects and designers across the globe from London and Paris to Copenhagen, rural Sweden, and NYC.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.