Matcha Misto + TruMarine™ Collagen
- 1 x 35 serving jar of withinUs Matcha Misto + TruMarine™ Collagen
- 2.5 grams of withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen per serving
- Certified Organic, Ethically-Sourced Coconut Milk Powder
- Certified Organic, Grade A, First Harvest, Premium Matcha
- NO WHISK necessary!
- Stable, jitter-free energy boost
- Beneficial MCTs
- Rich in antioxidants
- Promotes healthy hair, skin, nails and joints
- Helps improve concentration and cognition
- Excellent coffee alternative!
withinUs Matcha Misto + Collagen is delicious and nutritious. This ready-to-mix blend combines the health benefits of Organic Grade A matcha from Japan, withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen, and naturally sweet organic coconut milk.
withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is Health Canada approved and Non-GMO Project Verified. It is produced exclusively from the scales of wild, sustainably-sourced fish from the deep, pristine waters of the South Pacific. Processed using enzymes, rather than heat or chemicals, and with a low molecular weight, withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is highly bioavailable to ensure maximum absorption.
Collagen is the most important structural protein in the body, representing 75% of our skin & 7% of our total body weight. From our early to mid-20s, we lose approximately 1% of our collagen each year, which causes our skin to wrinkle, joints to stiffen and bones to weaken. Our ultra-pure TruMarine™ Collagen offers a high concentration of specific amino acids which have been scientifically proven to help with the formation of collagen within the body.
Organic Coconut Milk Powder has a creamy texture and a delicious (slight) natural sweetness. Coconut milk provides beneficial Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which are metabolized by the body for quick energy. withinUs organic coconut milk powder is carrageenan free and ethically sourced.
The healthy fats found in coconut can help lower cholesterol levels, improve blood pressure, and increase heart function and health.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.