Lola Lash Too Organic Mascara
Antonym Lola Lash Too adds volume and length to the lashes while remaining creamy and soft. The advanced formula is based on emollient, nourishing and moisturizing ingredients such as Shea butter and vitamin E. Beeswax and Carnauba build volume while sweet almond oil promotes lash growth. A new wand design separates lashes with precision for a dramatic look.
Using high quality organic ingredients, this Certified Organic Mascara helps protect eyelashes and keep them healthy while preventing clumping. The gentle ingredients in our formula are ideal for sensitive eyes and skin and easy to remove with water.
Aqua/ Water, Cera Alba/ Beeswax*, CI77499/ Iron Oxides, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Stearic Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch*, Glyceryl Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Geraniol, Limonene, Parfum/Fragrance.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming.
98.46% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
17.7% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert standart available at
Holiday Exchange Policy
All purchases made between December 17th and December 24th can be exchanged only up until January 12th.
We will not be exchanging and returning any items on December 27th and December 28th due to our Boxing Day Sale.
We completely understand if an item doesn’t work out, and will happily offer you a refund. If you are local, online orders can be returned in-store, if not please follow the steps below:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order.
- You will be emailed a Return Number for sending the order back to us. Please ensure the items are sent back within 10 days.
- Place items in original box and securely seal (please include the original invoice in your return parcel). Ensure the Return Number is clearly visible on the box.
- The package can be dropped off at any Canada Post/shipping carrier’s location.
- Returns must be sent pre-paid and insured with a tracking number.
Rules and Exceptions
- Online orders and returns must been requested within 7 days of receiving your items
- Once a Return Number has been sent to you, please have the item returned within 10 days
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It may not be washed, worn or damaged. If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.
- All sale items, bodysuits, intimates, cosmetics, jewellery and scarves are final sale.
Please note Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
- Merchandise purchased at over 20% off will be final sale.
Exchanges can happen in-store with the item in sellable condition and with original invoice.We do offer exchanges through mail as well! Please email email@example.com and include the style number and size you would prefer. A $10 exchange shipping fee will be charged to the original form of payment.