Bella & Wren Books
Living With Nature
Marie Masureel is an interior stylist and photographer whose passion is varying home decor with repurposed elements and found objects from nature, season by season. For autumn, she gathers fallen leaves, seasonal berries, and rose hips for flower arrangements and wreaths. To welcome spring, she turns to a garland made of newly formed fern fronds, while in summer, wildflowers, shells, driftwood, and other materials create an effortless bohemian beach look. Winter is embraced with the concept of hygge, using a neutral palette and candlelight for a feeling of coziness.
The book features illustrations that focus on only one house in order to demonstrate in practice how simple techniques and natural materials can create varied atmospheres throughout the year. Masureel shows the reader a more mindful way of living and decorating, revealing easy methods of styling the home following a less-is-more aesthetic to create an atmosphere that is warm, relaxing, and beautiful.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.