Large Basket with Handles | Natural & Beige
These wonderful baskets aka Kiondo are handwoven primarily using sisal, a succulent plant that grows readily in arid parts of Kenya.
This beautiful basket is handwoven in Kenya using sisal fibre. The natural colour of sisal is off white and to achieve other colours a hand dye process is used. The trimmings and handles are leather which adds elegance and durability to each basket. Since they are handmade you are not likely to get another one like it.
Women in rural Kenya to supplement their family income weave these adorable baskets. They are sourced at fair trade prices. A basket this size will take about 1 week to weave.
- Enhance your style with this basket that can be used as a tote bag or beach/market bag
- Blanket Basket
- Spot clean
- remove dents by moistening lightly and reshaping as needed
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R9 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.