The Bead Chest
Jumbo Recycled Glass Beads
Large beads such as these are hard to find and even harder to find in good condition. The journey from Africa can sometimes be unkind to such large beads! This strand is sure to make an impression wherever it goes. Use these beads as centre pieces for special jewelry, as adornments for interior design, or even as a wall hanging to decorate your favourite room. Each strand is unique and may vary slightly from strand pictured, particularly the tone of grey. Recycled glass beads are a type of indigenously produced African bead from Ghana West Africa.
These special beads are made using an old method that has been used for centuries. The glass itself is derived from a variety of recycled sources including old beverage and medicine bottles. The procedure for making the beads consists of a number of steps whereby powdered glass is poured into molds of clay and baked in a specialized oven. These beads are produced in large part by the Krobo tribe and are environmentally friendly.
- 26" strand with approximately 30 beads
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.