Bella & Wren Books
Houses: Atelier Am
Following up on their much-heralded first volume of interiors, this new publication presents the next evolution of Atelier AM--virtuosos of mixing antiques and museum-quality artworks with pedigreed design.
"Alexandra and Michael Misczynski, the wife-and-husband team behind the Los Angeles-based AD100 design firm Atelier AM, are standard-bearers for the...concepts of quality and connoisseurship. In an image-driven culture, where novelty and extravagance so often masquerade as virtues, the Misczynskis remain steadfast in their belief that true style can emerge only from substance." --Architectural Digest
Atelier AM has been the go-to designers for true connoisseurs since they opened their office in 2002. Taking on very few projects each year, each Atelier AM home is a complete masterwork--where design and art are fully integrated into the architecture and landscape for a rich and immersive experience.
Eight new homes are featured in this new volume, and each features Atelier AM''s signature reverence for patina mixed with the new: reclaimed wood beams and well-loved vintage modern furniture pieces mingles comfortably with century-old artifacts and antiques. The projects in this volume show a deep understanding of design history--from Spanish Colonial and English Classicism to contemporary. The mix of modern and ancient acknowledges and celebrates both the past and the future of design. With photography by their long-term collaborator Francois Halard, and insightful texts by Mayer Rus, Houses: Atelier AM promises to be as rich and satisfying as an Atelier AM home itself.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund or be subject to a restocking fee if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.