Bella & Wren Books
Hide & Seek
Hide & Seek: The Architecture of Cabins and Hideouts
Our longing for simplicity, clarity, and relaxation often leads us into nature. Hide and Seek showcases the most beautiful places for satisfying this longing. More and more people are yearning to live in harmony with nature. Yet they don't want to give up their homes in the city or make radical changes to their lives Instead, they are creating their very own retreats in nature.
The furniture, décor, and feel of these highly individual structures offer their owners an exceptional, yet convenient way of escaping from their urban routines. The right concept is more important than a lot of space. The architecture and interior design are rustic, bucolic, and simple -dedicated to turning a small plot of land into a sanctuary for relaxation. Hide and Seek adds inspiring examples to the range of stunning getaways in nature presented in Rock the Shack, the bestselling predecessor to this book. Whether located in the forest, on the water, or in the mountains; whether light and minimalistic or dark and cozy, the featured retreats exemplify how to create locations that offer calm and balance in our hectic lives. The cabins, hideaways, and homes showcased here meld traditional architecture with modern living in fascinating and surprising ways.
Although the individual solutions are very different from each other, all of them respect nature and focus on the essentials. Hide and Seek is a contemporary survey of contextual architecture and interior design that radiates inner strength It not only has the power to bring people in tune with their surroundings, but also with themselves.
ISBN - 13:9783899555455
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund or be subject to a restocking fee if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.