Bella & Wren Books
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • Giada De Laurentiis lavishly explores her food roots and the lifestyle traditions that define la bella vita, with the contemporary California twist that has made her America’s most beloved Italian chef.
For Giada, a good meal is more than just delicious food—it’s taking pleasure in cooking for those you love, and slowing down to embrace every moment spent at the table. In Giada’s Italy, she returns to her native Rome to reconnect with the flavors that have inspired the way she cooks and shares what it means to live la dolce vita.
Here she shares recipes for authentic Italian dishes as her family has prepared them for years, updated with her signature flavors. Her Bruschetta with Burrata and Kale Salsa Verde is a perfect light dinner or lunch, and Grilled Swordfish with Candied Lemon Salad can be prepared in minutes for a quick weeknight meal. Sartu di Riso is a showstopping entrée best made with help from the family, and because no meal is complete without something sweet, Giada’s Italian-inflected desserts like Pound Cake with Limoncello Zabaglione and Chianti Affogato will keep everyone at the table just a little bit longer.
Filled with stunning photography taken in and around Rome, intimate family shots and stories, and more recipes than ever before, Giada’s Italy will make you fall in love with Italian cooking all over again.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund or be subject to a restocking fee if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.