Bella & Wren Books
Gathering: Setting the Natural Table by Kristen Caissie
This beautiful volume celebrates entertaining and decorating in a meaningful and personal way, by integrating florals and artisanal handmade objects--whether it's porcelain, flatware, glassware, vases, or textiles--into tabletop designs. Gathering showcases creative tabletop ideas and styles for all seasons.
These stylish interiors feature local, artisanal floral designs and handmade objects, capturing the current trend of living and decorating more mindfully and with one-of-a-kind objects. Exploring every aspect of tabletop design, with setting ideas for different seasons and situations, this volume presents tabletops in situ in a range of stylish spaces designed by the creatives and artists who live there (and sometimes who are the makers themselves).
From rustic country living to urban eco-chic, what these beautiful interiors have in common is a desire to bring nature indoors and an intentional and personal approach to design. Full of inspiring tabletop ideas, Gathering shows how different pieces and floral arrangements work well together, merging into lovely tabletop designs where beauty and authenticity exist in every detail. Paired with beautiful on-location photography, these pages showcase simple luxury living, embodied by this conscious approach to design, that hosts and hostesses everywhere will appreciate.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund or be subject to a restocking fee if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.