Ten and Co.
Forage Sponge Cloth
MORE TO LOVE
+ One sponge cloth can replace the use of up to 40+ rolls of paper towel
+ Cuts plastic waste from landfills by replacing traditional sponges and paper towel packaging
+ Absorbs 15x its weight in liquid [up to 3/4 of a cup]
+ Quick-drying and naturally anti-bacterial
+ Washing machine and dishwasher safe
+ Fully compostable in both a home and industrial compost
+ Designed in Canada, ethically made in Sweden
Both functional and sustainable—the Ten and Co. Swedish Sponge Cloth is the ultimate eco-friendly kitchen accessory.
Depending on use, your sponge cloth can last anywhere from 6-12 months. Once your dishcloth has reached the end of its lifecycle, it can easily be composted in a home or industrial compost, leaving zero waste behind!
HOLIDAY EXCHANGE POLICY
Our holiday exchange period will be December 27 - January 10, 2023.
We are happy to issue an exchange or store credit on a gift card to use at a later date. Sorry no refunds. Customer must have a receipt or gift receipt present. Item must have its original tag attached and can not be previously worn or used. Thank you so much for supporting our small business! We appreciate your understanding & patience during the busy holiday season.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.