Bella & Wren Books
Floret Farm's A Year In Flowers by Erin Benzakein
Floret Farm's A Year In Flowers: Designing Gorgeous Arrangements For Every Season
Learn how to buy, style, and present seasonal flower arrangements for every occasion.
With sections on tools, flower care, and design techniques, Floret Farm''s A Year in Flowers presents all the secrets to arranging garden-fresh bouquets.
Featuring expert advice from Erin Benzakein, world-renowned flower farmer, floral designer, and bestselling author of Floret Farm''s Cut Flower Garden, this book is a gorgeous and comprehensive guide to everything you need to make your own incredible arrangements all year long, whether harvesting flowers from the backyard or shopping for blooms at the market.
* Includes an A-Z flower guide with photos and care tips for more than 200 varieties
* Simple-to-follow advice on flower care, material selection, and essential design techniques
* More than 25 how-to projects, including magnificent centerpieces, infinitely giftable posies, festive wreaths, and breathtaking bridal bouquets
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R9 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.