Well Told Health
Clean energy, no jitters. An adaptogen that increases physical energy and supports mental focus.
Organic rhodiola rosea + organic beets + organic maca + organic matcha tea + vegan capsule shells + nothing else.
Why take it
If you live with ongoing stress that can cause mental fatigue. If you have a job that requires optimal cognitive function . If you are studying for exams. If you have sensations of weakness . If you work out intensely. To enable your body to adapt to exertion.
Well Told Health sources the highest quality most nourishing certified organic ingredients that they can find.
ORGANIC RHODIOLA ROSEA (300 mg)
Grown in Alberta, these roots can relieve symptoms of stress such as mental fatigue and can support cognitive function, such as mental focus and stamina.
ORGANIC MATCHA TEA (100 mg)
Finely grounded tea leaves known to increase energy.
ORGANIC BEETS (50 mg)
Shown to improve muscle efficiency and endurance.
ORGANIC MACA (50 mg)
An energy-enhancing root vegetable.
Our capsule shells are 100% vegan, made with either tapioca or cellulose derived from pine trees.
While many brands choose to use gelatine capsules, we see it as an unnecessary added source of animal product, often unclearly sourced, with potential long-term side effects.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R9 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.