Bella & Wren Books
Eat With Us
A beautiful, minimalist cookbook that invites you to take a more mindful approach to every meal.
CONSIDER A SLOWER, MORE MINDFUL APPROACH TO COOKING and eating together. A way to disconnect from the outside world''s distractions and truly connect to each other and yourself. A moment to take the time to enjoy and elevate the experience of every day cooking. For Philip and Mystique (the co-creators and couple behind the blog Chef Sous Chef), this approach in the kitchen is a way of life. Mystique is the "sous" to Philip''s "chef," and through her elegant, authentic touches, his delicious dishes come to life. In their debut cookbook, they share their simple, stunning recipes, and the stories and memories behind them.
Eat with Us''s recipes are inspired by Philip and Mystique''s family favourites growing up and the multicultural city they live in. The chapters are organized by occasion to reflect the way we truly eat today: Simple (weekday meals), Comfort (food for the soul), Lavish (special occasions), Al Fresco (dining outdoors), and Feasts (larger parties). From breakfast (Baked Eggs in Tomatillo Sauce with Bacon) to dinner (Channa Curry with Coconut Milk), and salads (Fig Panzanella with Ricotta and Basil) to sweets (Salted Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies), these recipes celebrate and elevate home cooking.
In Eat with Us, Philip and Mystique invite you to read, cook, eat, savor, connect and unwind.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.