Bella & Wren Books
Care for your body from the inside out with this cookbook that highlights ingredients and recipes designed to make your skin glow.
After more than 20 years of experience as a makeup artist and beauty consultant, Wendy Rowe’s approach is uncomplicated and holistic. In Eat Beautiful, she details how specific ingredients feed your skin, offering breakdowns of the vitamins and nutrients they provide. They include:
· Pomegranate: The Elixir of Youth packed with Vitamin C, which stimulates collagen production to keep skin looking taut, young, and radiant.
· Spinach: The Free-Radical Fighter whose iron moves your blood, helping to repair your skin cells.
· Chili Peppers: The Circulation Booster famous for its capsaicin, which reduces blood pressure and improves circulation by encouraging blood vessels to relax and dilate, therefore acting as an anti-inflammatory.
· Natural Red Wine: The Youth Potion featuring a powerful anti-ageing antioxidant that slows the grown of acne-causing bacteria and fights disease-causing free radicals.
Rowe’s recipes showcase these essential foods to help target specific skin problems and alleviate common complaints. She even provides specific advice for what to incorporate or avoid depending on skin type.
Here, too, are suggestions on how to pamper yourself with recipes for homemade masks, scrubs, mists, cleansers, and toners, as well as an informative section for troubleshooting those confidence-sapping skin problems. Organized into the four seasons, you can dip in and out of this stunning cookbook, or follow it as a plan. Either way, it ensures beautiful, radiant skin all year round.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund or be subject to a restocking fee if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.