East Van Cross, Vancouver Canada
This item is made to order, please allow 2-3 weeks for the item to be ready for pickup or delivery.
A Vancouver landmark, this EastVan print is an expression of marginality and defiance (Artist: Ken Lum). As a part of his 'Around the World' series, Vancouverite Brenddan McCooey presents a deep look into the immense beauty our world holds. From Hawaii to Egypt, and Portugal to Australia, these prints not only tell a beautiful story, but are sure to add a touch of sophistication to your home. prints not only tell a beautiful story, but are sure to add a touch of sophistication to your home.
Available in 4 sizes, this print makes the perfect gift for the globe trotting, wanderlust-ing, world traveler in your life!
This print can be purchased print-only or with the option of an added frame. 8x10 + 11x14 sizes are presented on a 100lb uncoated cardstock that lends itself to a warm and soft overall appearance. 16x20 + 24x36 sizes are printed on a matte presentation paper which helps to enhance the texture of the image. ALL PRINTS are printed with a white border with the following dimensions:
8x10 - 1/2" border
11x14 - 3/4" border
16x20 - 1 1/4" border
24x36 - 1 3/4" border
Framing is available for ALL sizes. An 8x10 print will be framed with a white mat and an 11x14 print will be framed without the mat (photo goes to edge of frame). The same frame is used for both the 8x10 and 11x14 sizes; the only difference is with or without mat.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.