Cusp Planter | Small
A tactile crown to accent the noblest of flora. The Cusp planter is hand thrown in porcelain. The natural state of the clay is honoured and left raw, polished to a smooth finish. MiMOKO's signature textured glaze provides a dynamic juxtaposition to the smooth surface and helps accentuate the natural vibrancies of your plant. The interior is sealed with a clear glaze to ensure water tightness. Every planter is stamped with the MiMOKO insignia and embellished with a 22 karat gold drop. This gold luster is real gold dissolved in an oil, when the oil burns off in the kiln a deposit of pure gold is left behind.
We recommend pairing cacti, succulents or plants that require little water with this planter as there is no draining hole. Alternatively you can use the planter as a cache for your garden centre growers pot.
Due to the handmade nature of this product, every item will have slight variances to the one pictured here.
Porcelain, white crawling glaze, clear glaze, gold luster.
6” diameter x 4” tall
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R9 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.