Curl Curl Candle | Blush
Curl Curl is the name of a beach in Sydney. The word Curl Curl may have been derived from a Dharuk Aboriginal phrase curial curial, meaning river of life. The shape of the Curl Curl candle is inspired by rolling waves that lift you up and swirl around you. lt brings a sculptural sentiment to the room.
Our candles are made from refined plant based wax and good for home decoration.All candles in this collection are unscented. Please use a candle holder or candle plate
underneath for the tear drip.
A flat, steady plate or candle dish is always recommended for underneath. If the wax is dripping too much, simply blow the candle out and wait until the leaked wax has slightly solidify. Scoop up the wax and place it back in the candle, blocking the leak holes. Wait until the wax has completely harden, trim the wick and relight. This will
make the burning time longer.
Height: 11cm (4.3")
Candle Width: 11.5cm (4.5")
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Burn candle out of the reach of children and pets.
Always leave at least 5 cm between burning candles.
Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
Do not place candles in a draught never allow candle to burn to completion.
For maximum burn time and enjoyment, always trim and maintain the wick to 5mm before and after lighting.
The Curl Curl Candle is a registered design in Australia. Australia Registered Design Number: 202110962
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.