Bella & Wren Books
Curate: Inspiration For...
Curate: Inspiration For An Individual Home
By: Lynda Gardener, Ali Heath
An inspirational guide to home decorating with the perennially popular elements of a neutral palette, natural ingredients and a carefully curated mix of vintage and modern pieces - from influential stylist and decorator, Lynda Gardener and interiors writer and stylist, Ali Heath
"This gorgeous book marries inspirational ideas with real interiors, to help you curate a home that reflects your personal story and style." Kate Watson-Smyth of Mad About The House
"Helpfully divided into eight key elements that bring a space to life, this beautifully photographed book by Australian interior designer Gardener and journalist Heath, makes the perfect accompaniment to a house refresh." Elle Decoration
"A paradise for the curious, Lynda and Ali present an interior perspective so cosy that you already feel you live there. Textural spaces cleansed in monochromatic hues - with ideas that invite your imagination to consider home and collections in a new light." Martyn Thompson - Designer, Photographer, Creative Director
Doyenne of the unique and decorative, Australian interior stylist and boutique hotelier, Lynda Gardener, is always on the hunt for finds to enhance her homes and decorating projects. Her ability to curate and display these personal treasures has created a trademark style that is loved internationally.
Curate, the highly anticipated book by creative duo, Lynda Gardener and journalist and stylist Ali Heath, reveals how to create a home that is truly individual. With their shared love of a monochrome aesthetic and natural imperfections, they explore the eight Elements that bring a space to life: palette, nature, textiles, lighting, a combination of old and new, storage, collections and art. Ten aspirational homes show the style in practice, including a converted warehouse, one-bedroom studio, bijoux apartment, historic cottage, country estate, new-build barn, remote shack, period townhouse and rural retreat.
With gloriously evocative photography and plenty of down-to-earth ideas,Curatewill encourage the reader to embrace their individual style, dream big and create a timeless interior of their own.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.