Compostable Pouch TruMarine Collagen - 80 Servings
As the pioneers of sustainable, premium-marine collagen, this company is proud to be the FIRST company to introduce a COMPOSTABLE POUCH for collagen!
- 80 servings of withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen
- Premium-Select Grade
- Sourced from wild-caught, sustainably sourced fish scales from the South Pacific
- Superior bioavailability to ensure maximum absorption
- 95% Protein
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, nails, and joints
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Health Canada approved
- Free from artificial colours, flavours, additives, preservatives, and stabilizers
- Minimize fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Repair sun damage
- Increase skin hydration and suppleness
- Aid in lean muscle gain
- Reduce joint pain
- Strengthen hair and nails
- Maintain bone health
withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is an ultra-pure, premium select grade collagen peptide. Free from artificial colours, flavours, additives, preservatives, and stabilizers, it is simply the highest grade of collagen available.
Health Canada approved and Non-GMO Project Verified, withinUs collagen is produced using only the scales of wild, sustainably-sourced fish from the deep, pristine waters of the South Pacific. Using an enzymatic process, rather than heat or chemicals, withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is highly bioavailable which ensures maximum absorption.
Collagen is the most important structural protein in the body, representing 75% of our skin and 7% of our total body weight. However, from the age of 25, we lose approximately 1% of our collagen each year, which causes skin to wrinkle, joints to stiffen and bones to weaken. withinUs ultra-pure TruMarine™ Collagen offers a high concentration of specific amino acids, which have been scientifically proven to help with the formation of collagen within the body.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.