Classic Tractor Sole Clogs
The extra chunky ‘Tractor’ sole on these clogs was inspired by the ‘Tractor Sole’ trend in the 70s where young Swedes would look to customize the look of their clogs by cutting out sections of old tractor tyres and nailing them on to their clog soles for that chunky look.
These Lotta From Stockholm clogs are crafted with love and care in Sweden using vegetable tanned full grain Italian leather for the uppers and seasoned Swedish Alder from FSC managed forests for the base. A 5cm (2 inch) heel and 2cm (0.75 inches) platform provides enough height to allow the properly shaped footbed to be formed which includes both a pronounced arch support and a big toe indent for easier walking.
Please note that the strap on these is not designed for constant use and should be considered more for decorative purposes. It will fit most people and be functional but fit for all foot and ankle shapes cannot be guaranteed.
Oiled nubuck leather may have variations in colour and finish across its surface. We suggest the use of a good quality suede or nubuck protector to keep them looking their best.
Lotta From Stockholm - The Swedish clog company.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.