Ten and Co.
Citrus Lemon Sponge Cloth & Tea Towel Set
Includes on Citrus Lemon Tea Towel and one Citrus Lemon Sponge Cloth.
With a bright and fresh design, this Swedish Sponge Cloth is sure to brighten up your kitchen and your day!
The sponge cloth has been a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years and can absorb 15x its own weight in liquid (up to 3/4 of a cup).
Sponge cloths replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel, reducing the plastic packaging and overall waste in landfills.
These eco-friendly sponge cloths will clean all kitchen and bath surfaces without streaking.
Great for granite, stainless steel, laminate and glass top stoves. The cellulose (wood pulp) -cotton composition is 100% biodegradable and can be thrown away with compostable waste.
The cloth is naturally anti-bacterial due to its quick drying ability which means no 'dish cloth' smell!
17 cm x 20 cm [6.75" x 8"] Designed in Canada, Made in Sweden.
Your cloth's lifespan is dependent on how you use your cloth and personal preference. Typically 2-3 months with average wear and tear, but these cloths can be used up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles.
Ten and Co. Tea Towels are both beautiful and functional.
These towels are screen printed in Sweden with water based dyes and are designed in Toronto, Canada. The towels are a mid-weight 50/50 cotton-linen blend. This blend allows the towel to soften over time naturally while maintaining durability and absorbency. With a convenient hook sewn into the top and a generous size, this isn't just a pretty kitchen accessory- it will work hard too.
Great for drying dishes or hands in the kitchen, lining a bread basket or be used as waste free wrapping for a special gift.
Wash at 40 degrees Celsius.
Size: 50 x 70 cm (19.6" x 27.6")
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.