No Tox Life
Casa Agave Pot Scrubber
The Casa Agave™ pot scrubber helps you replace plastic pot scrubbers in the kitchen!
This heavy duty scrub brush has a sturdy Moso Bamboo handle, with stiff plant fiber bristles.
Replaces: plastic scrub brushes. Designed for stuck on food and heavy stains, including for cast iron pots. Can be used on non-stick pans, just be more gentle with it.
Longevity: Each brush can be used for 1-3 months or longer. Do not leave any of the wood or bristle parts soaking in water, the natural materials will absorb water and it will cause the brush to swell and crack. Continue using this brush until the bristles no longer work, then compost or bury in the garden or dispose of in a green waste bin. Stop using the brush and replace it if you see any mould growth. Once worn out, the bamboo and plant fiber parts can be composted or buried in the garden.
Storage and Care: To reduce cracking, keep the wood parts dry and do not soak or submerge them in water. You can oil your brushes to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water. Never store your brush in a wet spot between uses, it will cause the brush to absorb excess water and crack. Hang to dry or place in a completely dry spot after using it.
End of life: Once worn out, the bamboo and plant fiber parts can be composted or buried in the garden.
Sustainability: Moso bamboo, known as the giant bamboo or timber bamboo, has been used for centuries to fashion buildings, flooring and culinary tools. The young shoots are often prepared into Asian dishes. The plant fiber bristles are made from agave fiber and palmyra plant fiber.
Why it matters: Plastic bristle scrub brushes shed tiny pieces of plastic called microplastics. Unfortunately these tiny plastic pieces are not filtered out fully by sewage treatment. These tiny plastic pieces are being eaten by marine animals and ending up in the food chain, being consumed by humans in sushi restaurants around the globe! And if you're vegan, they are ending up in our tap water too. Help us turn off the plastic tap and choose a more sustainable option for humans and the planet.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R9 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.