No Tox Life
Casa Agave Long Handle Dish Brush
This sustainable Casa Agave™, moso bamboo dish brush is a fantastic alternative to plastic dish brushes in the kitchen! Great at washing dishes as well as loosening stuck on food. It features a removeable-head so you can reuse the handle over and over again and a small wire loop at the end for hanging to dry.
Longevity: Each brush head can be used for 1-3 months or longer. Make sure to not submerge or soak the bamboo parts in water. Hang to dry or place in a dry spot after using it. If you find your brush head is not staying dry, dip the bristles in vinegar occasionally to help kill bacteria. The bamboo is naturally antibacterial but the vinegar will help too. Continue using this brush until the bristles no longer work or the brush head falls apart, then compost or bury in the garden or dispose of in a green waste bin. Stop using the brush and replace it if you see any mould growth.
Storage and Care: To reduce cracking, keep the bamboo parts dry and do not soak or submerge them in water. Cracking is normal for brushes over time. They are biodegradable and won't last forever like plastic! The brush head is fully replaceable so when it's worn out, slide it out from the metal wire and replace the head. Keep reusing the handle until it is worn out. Don't apply undue pressure on the handle or it will break.
Replacing the brush head: The first time, it is a little stiff to bend the wires and you may need to use a pair of pliers to loosen it. (use caution). The subsequent times, you can use strong fingers to squeeze the wires together, loosen the metal grip, and pop off the brush head. Just slide a new brush head on and replace the metal grip that holds it tight.
Materials: The removable-head dish brush has a bamboo handle and brush head, with stiff agave fiber (vegan) plant bristles. It is held together with silver metal wire, and a small wire loop at the end.
Size: 23cm total length, 19cm handle, 5cm in diameter
California based company. The Moso Bamboo used is a fast-growing grass and is not the type eaten by giant pandas. FSC certified by TÜV SÜD Czech, Prague. Agave fiber bristles are grown, harvested, sun-dried and processed in Mexico using traditional techniques to ensure a high quality and strong natural fiber.
Once worn out, the bamboo and agave parts can be composted or buried in the garden, and the silver metal parts can be recycled.
HOLIDAY EXCHANGE POLICY
Our holiday exchange period will be December 27 - January 8, 2024.
We are happy to issue an exchange or store credit on a gift card to use at a later date. Sorry no refunds. Customer must have a receipt or gift receipt present. Item must have its original tag attached and can not be previously worn or used. Thank you so much for supporting our small business! We appreciate your understanding & patience during the busy holiday season.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund or be subject to a restocking fee if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.