No Tox Life
Casa Agave Hand Brush
This sustainable dish brush from No Tox Life is an easy replacement for your plastic dish brushes in the kitchen and home. With a moso bamboo handle and medium weight agave fiber bristles, it is ideal for general dish washing.
Replaces plastic dish brushes. Can be used to wash general dishes as well as to loosen stuck on food. The hand brush can also be used on vegetables that need a good scrub!
Longevity/ Care: Each brush can be used for 1-6 months. Do not leave any of the bamboo parts soaking in water, the bamboo will absorb water and it will cause the bamboo to swell and crack. Place in a dry spot after using it. If you find your brush head is not staying dry, dip it in vinegar occasionally to help kill bacteria. The Moso bamboo is naturally antibacterial but the vinegar will help too.
The handle is Moso bamboo and the bristles are made out of agave fiber, making this brush 100% compostable. Use with No Tox Life's Dish Washing Block.
Once worn out, the bamboo and agave fiber parts can be composted or buried in the garden.
Why it matters: Plastic bristle scrub brushes shed tiny pieces of plastic called microplastics. Unfortunately these tiny plastic pieces are not filtered out fully by sewage treatment. So when you hear about the "Great Pacific Garbage Patch" the majority of this garbage patch in the Pacific Ocean is actually tiny pieces of plastic that aren't even visible to the human eye. These tiny plastic pieces are being eaten by marine animals and ending up in the food chain, being consumed by humans in sushi restaurants around the globe! And if you're vegan, they are ending up in our tap water too. Help us turn off the plastic tap and choose a more sustainable option for humans and the planet.
Sustainability: Moso bamboo, known as the giant bamboo or timber bamboo, has been used for centuries to fashion buildings, flooring and culinary tools. The young shoots are often prepared into Asian dishes. The plant fiber bristles are made from agave fiber mixed with palmyra fiber. Lightly coated with non-toxic wood coating to reduce cracking and splitting. FSC certified by TÜV SÜD Czech, Prague.
Casa Agave™ agave fiber bristles are grown, harvested, sun-dried and processed in Mexico using traditional techniques to ensure a high quality and strong natural fiber.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R9 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.