Bardot Ring | Gold Filled
A detailed ring that makes for the perfect stacking base.
- 14 karat gold filled.
Here are a few helpful care tips to keep your jewelry looking its best:
- As metal and gems are quite delicate, remove your jewelry when applying sprays, perfumes and lotions.
- Jewelry should also be removed when showering, exercising and swimming.
- Daily maintenance, to keep your piece in the best shape - simply wipe the piece down with a soft cloth after each use
- To store - keep your pieces in a jewelry box or ziploc when not being worn. Storing it away from light and oxygen helps prevent tarnishing and oxidization.
- With gold plated rings, be sure to remove them when washing your hands, using any products, or coming into contact with household chemicals.
- Additionally, when doing any activities that add additional friction to your hands, we recommend removing your rings (ie. gardening).
*Please note, Leah Alexandra does not offer any re-plating services.
HOLIDAY EXCHANGE POLICY
Exchanges can be made from December 27 - January 12
We are happy to issue an exchange or store credit on a gift card to use at a later date. Sorry no refunds. Customer must have a receipt or gift receipt present.
Items must have its original tag attached and can not be previously worn or used.
Thank you so much for supporting our small business! We appreciate your understanding & patience during this busy holiday season.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to #2 9110 Glover Road, Fort Langley BC V1M 2R9 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.