Bella & Wren Books
Abode: Thoughtful Living With Less
From the founders of General Store, Abode is a collection of Serena Mitnik-Miller and Mason St. Peter's effortlessly cool, quintessentially California interiors, and a look at how to re-create that style anywhere.
The yearning for a life of pared-down purity has built to a roar, and Serena Mitnik-Miller and Mason St. Peter—the husband-and-wife owners of General Store, one of California’s most talked-about shops—are at the forefront. In Abode: Thoughtful Living with Less, these tastemakers make a graceful case for living better no matter your budget or abilities, guiding you to create a space this is simple and true. Their time-tested methods create interiors that maximize openness, strip a building back to its bones, and amplify natural light, evoking unpretentious tranquility. The blueprint for their signature aesthetic is all here: the embrace of elemental materials, curation of handcrafted objects, and collection of furnishings from eras when craftsmanship was king. This edit of Mitnik-Miller and St. Peter’s greatest collaborations will take you through their breathtaking rooms, masterpieces of warm minimalism. Abode is a glimpse into the couple’s process and a guide to manifesting your own beautiful interiors.
ISBN 13: 9781419734540
HOLIDAY EXCHANGE POLICY
Our holiday exchange period will be December 27 - January 10, 2023.
We are happy to issue an exchange or store credit on a gift card to use at a later date. Sorry no refunds. Customer must have a receipt or gift receipt present. Item must have its original tag attached and can not be previously worn or used. Thank you so much for supporting our small business! We appreciate your understanding & patience during the busy holiday season.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.