Bella & Wren Books
A Summer Place: Living By The Sea
For this ode to summer living, noted designer and author Tricia Foley discusses how to create airy and relaxed homes, which capture the essence of the seaside.
A Summer Place reflects the natural charm, understated beauty, and sophistication of the properties of notable tastemakers of Long Island''s idyllic seaside community of Bellport-Brookhaven, where Foley resides. This beautifully photographed collection of homes offers inspirational ideas for making your home a personal sanctuary. Featured are modern residences by the sea designed around their water views, nineteenth-century shingle-style cottages that have been restored for today''s living, and artist retreats filled with colour, pattern, and unique style. Many of these houses, with their screened porches, handcrafted outbuildings, and summer gardens have ideas that translate to seaside living anywhere. Some are decorated with subtle hues of sky blue, white floorboards, and comfortable rustic or contemporary furnishings. The grounds vary from manicured lawns that roll down to the sea to wild landscapes of seagrass, and lovely pergolas dripping with wisteria to working cutting gardens. With sections on summer decorating style, casual outdoor entertaining, seasonal flowers, and weekend guest tips, this book shares several ways to enjoy summer living at home.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 20% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.