TruMarine Collagen Individual Stick
withinUs TruMarine® Collagen is an ultra-pure, premium select grade collagen peptide. Free from artificial colours, flavours, additives, preservatives, and stabilizers, it is simply the highest grade of collagen peptide available.
withinUs™ offers ONE source of collagen and chooses to only offer the best.
Health Canada approved and NonGMO Project Verified, withinUs™ TruMarine® Collagen is exclusively sourced from the scales of wild-caught, sustainably-sourced fish from the deep, pristine waters of the South Pacific Ocean. Due to the pure and clean source, it is highly bioavailable which ensures maximum absorption and benefits.
Collagen is the most important structural protein in the body, representing 75% of our skin & 7% of our total body weight. However, from the age of 25, we lose approximately 1% of our collagen each year, which causes our skin to wrinkle, joints to stiffen and bones to weaken. Our ultra-pure TruMarine™ Collagen offers a high concentration of specific amino acids, which have been scientifically proven to help with the formation of collagen within the body.
HOLIDAY EXCHANGE POLICY
Our holiday exchange period will be December 27 - January 8, 2024.
We are happy to issue an exchange or store credit on a gift card to use at a later date. Sorry no refunds. Customer must have a receipt or gift receipt present. Item must have its original tag attached and can not be previously worn or used. Thank you so much for supporting our small business! We appreciate your understanding & patience during the busy holiday season.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund or be subject to a restocking fee if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.