Holiday Detox Kit
Detox Mask 2 oz.
This power couple is the next level for your skin. In the Detox Mask, charcoal and rose petals work together to completely detoxify, refresh, and brighten. The Gua Sha tool is a daily one-minute facial massage that makes everything else in your skincare routine work harder.
About the Detox Mask
Formulated with Charcoal, White Clay, Rolled Oats and Rose Petals, this gently detoxifying mask leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant. You’ll feel refreshed after just one use, but no one says you can’t use it every day.
How to Use the Detox Mask
The natural ingredients in our Detox Mask can be mixed with water, yogurt, or honey depending on your skin type. Just follow the mixing instructions below to find the best combination for your skin type.
Mixing w/ Purified Water - Best for All Skin Types:
softens; purifies; balances skins PH (which means the skin will be at its healthiest and can protect itself from bacteria & pollutants)
Mixing w/ Raw Honey - Best for Dry Skin:
anti-bacterial (great for acne prone skin) antioxidant rich (anti-aging) clears pores, extremely moisturizing & soothing.
Mixing w/ Organic Yogurt Benefits - Best for Oily/Acne Prone Skin:
filled with natural lactic acid, dissolves dead skin + tightens pores; prevents breakouts; works to diminish fine lines; evens skin tone w/ gentle exfoliation.
About the Rose Quartz Gua Sha Tool
Our Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool works to move lymphatic fluid and flush out toxins by breaking down hardness in facial muscles.
- This increases blood flow, reduces puffiness and adds energy, helping skin to feel lifted and brighter.
- Use along the neck and down the shoulders
How to use the Rose Quartz Gua Sha Tool
Start with a clean face and use in morning or at night after you apply an oil or serum. Gently glide across the skin making sure to keep the tool flat against the face.
We completely understand if an item doesn’t work out, and will happily offer you a refund. If you are local, online orders can be returned in-store, if not please follow the steps below:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order.
- You will be emailed a Return Number for sending the order back to us. Please ensure the items are sent back within 10 days.
- Place items in original box and securely seal (please include the original invoice in your return parcel). Ensure the Return Number is clearly visible on the box.
- The package can be dropped off at any Canada Post/shipping carrier’s location.
- Returns must be sent pre-paid and insured with a tracking number.
Rules and Exceptions
- Online orders and returns must been requested within 7 days of receiving your items
- Once a Return Number has been sent to you, please have the item returned within 10 days
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It may not be washed, worn or damaged. If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.
- All sale items, bodysuits, intimates, cosmetics, jewellery and scarves are final sale.
Please note Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
- Merchandise purchased at over 20% off will be final sale.
Exchanges can happen in-store with the item in sellable condition and with original invoice.We do offer exchanges through mail as well! Please email email@example.com and include the style number and size you would prefer. A $10 exchange shipping fee will be charged to the original form of payment.