Neroli Eye Ritual
A luxurious blend of biocompatible oils and botanical humectants to preserve the eyes’ delicate skin tissue, minimizing expression lines, dark shadows and signs of fatigue. Gentle neroli helps diminish the look of under-eye circles, increases collagen production and tightens the skin. Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamins A & E and revitalizes dehydrated skin. Aloe vera helps to soothe the skin with natural nutrients and antioxidants. It also reduces puffiness with anti-inflammatory and cooling properties. Skin-brightening rosehip helps prevent free-radical damage, responsible for skin aging.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojba ) seed oil, Rosa moschata (rosehip) seed oil, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) oil, Glyceryl caprylate (all-natural plant derived antimicrobial agent), *Lavandula angustifolia (lavendar) oil, Glycerin (all-natural plant derived antimicrobial agent) and Caprylhydroxamic acid (all-natural plant derived antimicrobial agent)
We completely understand if an item doesn’t work out, and will happily offer you a refund. If you are local, online orders can be returned in-store, if not please follow the steps below:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order.
- You will be emailed a Return Number for sending the order back to us. Please ensure the items are sent back within 10 days.
- Place items in original box and securely seal (please include the original invoice in your return parcel). Ensure the Return Number is clearly visible on the box.
- The package can be dropped off at any Canada Post/shipping carrier’s location.
- Returns must be sent pre-paid and insured with a tracking number.
Rules and Exceptions
- Online orders and returns must been requested within 7 days of receiving your items
- Once a Return Number has been sent to you, please have the item returned within 10 days
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It may not be washed, worn or damaged. If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.
- All sale items, bodysuits, intimates, cosmetics, jewellery and scarves are final sale.
Please note Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
- Merchandise purchased at over 20% off will be final sale.
Exchanges can happen in-store with the item in sellable condition and with original invoice.We do offer exchanges through mail as well! Please email email@example.com and include the style number and size you would prefer. A $10 exchange shipping fee will be charged to the original form of payment.