Bella & Wren Books
A Table: Recipes for...
A Table: Recipes For Cooking and Eating The French Way
Mastering the Art of French Cooking meets Dinner: Changing the Game in a beautifully photographed, fresh approach to French cooking and gathering, with 125 simple recipes.
À Table: Recipes for Cooking and Eating the French Way is an alluring, delicious invitation to the French table from Paris-based American food writer and stylist, Rebekah Peppler. It is both a repertoire-building cookbook and a stylish guide that will make readers feel as though they are traveling through France with a close friend.
New York Times contributing writer Rebekah Peppler shares 125 elegant, "new French" recipes that reflect a modern, multicultural French table. With approachable recipes, a conversational tone, and aspirational photography,À Table contains secrets for cooking simple, sophisticated meals and recreating the magic and charm of French life anywhere in the world.
125 ACCESSIBLE RECIPES: Included are classics such asRatatouille andCrème Brûlée; regional dishes, such asBasque Chicken, Niçoise (for a Crowd), andAlsatian Cheesecake; as well as recipes born of the melding of the cultures and flavours that help define contemporary French eating, fromBigger Bánh Mì andLamb Tagine toGreen Shakshuka.
USEFUL ADVICE: Guidance on shopping, stocking the pantry, and preparing the table, as well as stories on French food culture, make this not just a recipe-driven cookbook but also a chic guide to modern French living.
FOREVER CHIC: French food and the French lifestyle will never go out of style.À Table offers a window into an enviable way of life and is filled with inspiring, useful tips—perfect for Francophiles and anyone who likes to cook and eat good food.
• Home cooks looking for accessible recipes, relying less on fancy techniques and more on ease and accessibility.
• Fans of Rebekah Peppler''s work, including her James Beard Award-nominated book,Apéritif, and regular writing in theNew York Times.
• People of all ages who like to plan unfussy meals with delicious food and minimal prep.
IN STORE PURCHASES
We want to ensure you are in love with all your purchases from Bella & Wren. If you are not 100% happy with your item we allow returns to be made within 7 days of purchase or exchange/store credit within 14 days. The following conditions must be met for all items being brought back:
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It must not have been washed, worn or damaged.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a physical receipt or digital receipt attached to your customer profile.
SALE items with a discount over 40% are FINAL SALE.
Note: Bella & Wren has the right to deny a refund if the item is not in the condition stated above.
For Online Returns/Exchanges please follow the directions listed out below:
1. For online orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon arrival of your order for return inquiries, 14 days for exchange or store credit.
2. In your email please provide us with your order # & the name of the items you wish to return/exchange.
3. Upon email approval for return/exchange please send back the items to Po Box 174 Stn Fort Langley, Langley BC V1M 2R5 within 10 days. Please note Bella & Wren does not cover cost for shipping items back.
4. Once you have sent your items back for return please email us with the tracking details.
5. Once we receive the items & confirm they are in original purchase condition with tags attached and original packaging we will then issue you a refund back onto the original method of payment or provide you with a store credit.
*Please note the customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items being sent out.
United States Orders
All orders to the United States will be final sale. Due to customs clearance fees and processing, we will no longer accept returns or exchanges on US orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Note: If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.