Hey Bella Babes!
Summer is here in full force and we couldn’t be more thrilled to be enjoying the sandy beaches and gorgeous sun. We love all things summer but it does test our limits when it comes to our beauty regimen. Between the heat and dryness, we need the best products to survive. We’ve pulled together our top 10 items to get through the Summer heat while keeping it simple, keep reading to check them out!
1) Sun protection has the number one spot for a reason- it may be the most important! Don’t leave the house without your SPF.
We love the spray Pina Colada SPF30 Sunscreen Spray from Coola because of it’s easy and flawless application and great scent.
2) We all love an all in one product that protects as well as gives a hint of coverage. BB creams should definitely be a part of your summer makeup routine.
This Coola BB Cream SPF30 adjusts to your skin tone and gives you a gorgeous sheer tint while also protecting and offering nourishment.
3) Makeup in the summer can feel like too much when you’re under the sun. We love multi-purpose products that feel lightweight on the skin.
Pink House Organic Solutions Glow Stick brings a natural flush to your cheeks and lips- just what we need for a natural summer look.
4) While lounging in the Sun it is always nice having a pick-me-up for your skin so you can continue to feel refreshed all day.
We love the Sweetgrass Mist from Woodlot with its energizing scent and invigorating feel on your face.
5) Beach waves are a tried-and-true look for the warmer months and with the help of a spray, it only takes a couple of minutes.
Use the Captain Blankenship Sea Salt Spray on its own for some natural waves or take your curling wand and add a few rogue waves for that messy-chic look.
6) Smelling good and staying fresh is something we all want on those hot days!
Schmidt’s is a natural deodorant that will keep you odour-free all day.The coconut pineapple scent is great for summer!
7) Exfoliating is a big step in our summer beauty routine between the self-tanning, shaving and just wanting the smoothest skin possible!
We are loving the Ritual Rose Scrub from Sealuxe because of it’s gentle scent and natural formula.
8) Everyone wants a nice glow and colour while lounging on the beach and sometimes we don’t want to put in the pain-staking hours laying out to achieve it.
We recommend this sunless tanner from Rose Glow to give your skin a little boost without the hassle!
9) The warmer months can really take a toll on your skin and have you feeling dehydrated. We recommend a hydrating mask at the end of a really long day in the Sun.
For the ultimate self-care routine add the Lapcos Hydrating Mask to restore softness to your face.
10) Whether you’re suffering from sunburns or need a good moisture surge after exfoliating- you will need a great moisturizer.
Drenched from K’pure is our trustee go-to. It never fails to deliver intense moisture and hydration for face and body!
Thanks for reading our Beauty Must-haves for Summer! We hope you all enjoy the gorgeous weather and time with friends and family!
Bella & Wren